Senin, 01 September 2008

Task 1

Hello……..


How are you today?are you okey?

Well,welcome to NA’s blog!Rata Penuh

First,my name is Christina Ratna Hastuti but you can call me NA. it’s so simple,isn’t it? I was born Klaten, March 13th 1991. so, I am 17 years old now. Before I live in Jogjakarta, I have lived with my family in Klaten. But now, I live in a boarding house in Jogjakarta. It’s at Pringgodani street number 10A, Demangan Baru, Jogjakarta. Sometimes, I have been going to my house in Klaten if I have leasure time.

Now, I am studying at English Language Education of Sanata Dharma university of Jogjakarta. As you know, until now,I have been confusing with my choise. My English is not perfect. I can understand what the speaker says but it will be hard to me to speak English. It means that I have passive English. But, life is a choise. So, I must do it.. if I always practice and practice, I believe that I can speak English fluedly.

I have a litlle dream. I have been dreaming that I can work in a television as a broadchaster. I like journalistic and I like to read a newspaper. From newspaper, I can know hot news from this world. But, I want to be a techer too. If I am a teacher, I can teach the students with my knowledge which I get in Sanata Dharma University. I hope I can to be a success person. So, I can make my family happy.

That’s all can I say. If you want to know about me you can view my friendster on: rat_na_jj@yahoo.com or my address e-mail at justna@rocketmail.com


See you….always C H E E R U P ! ! !

2 komentar:

Francisca Yulia mengatakan...

Hello NA...I think your English is good.That's wrong if you say that you cann't speak English well..you have used English grammar very well.Your English is better than me.Hehehe...I hope you can help me to speak English as well as you,ok???!!

Anonim mengatakan...

I think you forget to write "in" at your sentence I was born Klaten. I think the correct one is I was born in Klaten. And please add me in mamie_indoz@yahoo.com