Senin, 27 Oktober 2008

Who Am I????

I have a cute and wonderful thing. It's made of cloth material. The shape looks like a heart, cute heart. Small is its size but its size makes it more cute. Its color is combination between pink,blue, and orange which is liked by almost girls. The thing is always in my bedroom, accompany me when I'm in dream, keeps me warm and relax. This thing gives a feel that makes me never feel alone.
Who am I??????

9 komentar:

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

hmm...I think the object that you mean is pillow which like a heart...hehehee.....^-^

Anonim mengatakan...

just want to guess.. pillow!! right??

Francisca Yulia mengatakan...

Is it your pillow????

Give me comment please...

littleBEEnamedNEEYA mengatakan...

is that your pillow??

^o^

Martien mengatakan...

i think that's a pillow right??

sweEt'Orange mengatakan...

is it your pillow?








-kika-

marissa mengatakan...

i think that is a doll (because the shape and the colour)

that's right???



(^o^)

oLaLa_vEe mengatakan...

WA...AAA....I know what is it.
It must be your dirty pillow...he..he..he..

dhita ayuni mengatakan...

na na na na na na
that is my glasses...
heheheheh