2 days ago,i joined an event with all of new PBI members. This event was called EWD(English Welcoming Days). It was a camping in "bumi perkemahan Wonogondang". But,there were many activities in USD's hall. there were games,meeting with some lectures in PBI,lunch together,practicing our Yell-Yell and many more. And at about 2.00 p.m we went to Wonogondang with some trucks.
Best memory in EWD was when my group and I joined outbond and we won it. All of us kept our spirit in every games in outbond. There were 8 games and in the "tarzan kota" game i got injured(hhuuummmff.......).
After that we took a bath and had lunch together. Then,the commite announced the best GL, group, yell-yell, tallent show and the winner of outbond. At about 4 p.m all of us said good bye with Wonogondang and went to Mrican campus.
eventhough wonogondang was so cold and made me get headache until now, i was so happy there.
Thank You EWD'08.........!!!!!!!!
( sorry, i cann't write all of the activities in EWD because view minutes later I have bassic writing class with mr.Chosa.....hehehe...but i promise i'll write them next time!)
Senin, 08 September 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

3 komentar:
Hello.. Nnaaaa...! I think your grammar is good.. Your story really nice.. Hmm.. abou the EWD, i still tired too until now..hehehe.. oya, i just want to give you advice.. I think you can change "bumi perkemahan Wonogondang" with "Wonogondang Campsite" I think that's all.
Thanks to send a comment in my blog..Cheer up.. ^^
Na, mas Dwi is here.. I want to give my comment. In my opinion, your grammar is good, but try to make longer story. He he..he.. because I also want to know it.. I would like to give suggestion, too. It is better if you pay attention at the using of capital letter. Please, use capital letter in the beginning of sentence because it can be your bad behavior if you forget to use capital letter at the beginning of sentence.. Remember that we must write thesis later. He..he..
good luck and keep on writing!
hi Na...
I just want to say I'm Happy be your friend.......
your story is short.. but I know the reason..hehehee....
cheer up my friend...
Posting Komentar